Our services span the following areas:
Company Secretarial and Advisory Services
- Maintaining client companies corporate seal and statutory registers including Minute Books, Register of Shareholders, Register of Directors and their Interests, Share Certificates, etc.
- Preparation of notices, organization, co-ordination and taking minutes of meetings of client companies, such as meetings of the Board of Directors, General Meetings (Annual and Extraordinary), Board Committee meetings, etc.
- Review of Directors’ Report and Chairman’s Statement in the Annual Reports and Accounts before presentation at Annual General Meetings.
- Preparation and distribution of minutes of meetings and other documents in respect of meetings.
- Filing of statutory returns, relevant resolutions, changes in the composition of client companies Board of Directors, changes in shareholding structure and any relevant changes made on behalf of client companies to the Corporate Affairs Commission and any relevant authority.
- Review of company’s statutory information registered with the Corporate Affairs Commission and other relevant authorities in comparison with the company’s personal records to ascertain consistency, recommend rectification of any discrepancies revealed and prepare and file any necessary secretarial documents with the relevant authority to bring the records up-to-date.
- Carrying out administrative and secretarial duties as directed by the directors of client companies.
Business Registration Services
- Incorporation of companies and registration of businesses on behalf of promoters with the Corporate Affairs Commission.
- Applying for and obtaining relevant business permits and expatriate quota approvals as well as renewals on behalf of client companies.
- Processing appropriate visas, work and residence permits for expatriates.
- General immigration advisory.
- Preparation of legal briefs and filing of court processes.
- Legal research and correlation of witness’ testimony.
- Legal consultancy and general legal services.
Real Estate Services
- Processing and negotiating land acquisitions and sales on clients’ behalf.
- Verification, registration and perfection of title of land and landed properties on behalf of clients.
- Property and estate management.
- Drawing up commercial agreements/documents on behalf of clients.
- Filing and registration of Copyrights, Trademarks, Designs and Patents with the relevant authorities.
- Handling client companies corporate and regulatory affairs.
- Negotiations and mediation services on behalf of client companies
- Carrying out Legal Due Diligence for company acquisitions.